Leaf Peepers 9 Fat Quarter Pack
We have a new Quilt Along starting in August to celebrate the bright leaves of the fall season. You can make your own Leaf Peepers quilt with this collection of beautiful batik fabrics. Join Leah Day and Sheri Cilfaldi-Morrill for the Leaf Peepers Quilt Along starting August 13th and you can make the same quilt together!
Learn how to prepare your fabrics and begin cutting the pieces so you're ready to join in the fun of the Leaf Peepers Quilt Along:
The quilt pattern is sold separately. Click Here to find the Leaf Peepers Quilt Pattern. This quilt include lots of diagrams, tips, and detailed instructions for not just the piecing, but the quilting process as well!
The Leaf Peepers Pat Quarter Pack includes:
- Fat Quarter Fabric A (Green 1) - Island Batik Bermuda
- Fat Quarter Fabric B (Green 2) - Island Batik Leprechaun
- Fat Quarter Fabric C (Yellow 1) - Island Batik Cheddar
- Fat Quarter Fabric D (Yellow 2) - Island Batik Gold
- Fat Quarter Fabric E (Yellow 3) - Island Batik Lemonade
- Fat Quarter Fabric F (Orange 1) - Island Batik Daffodil
- Fat Quarter Fabric G (Orange 2) - Island Batik Nasturtium
- Fat Quarter Fabric H (Red) - Island Batik Cherry
- Fat Quarter Fabric I (Purple) - Island Batik Purple
If you cut your fabrics carefully, you can make both the 40-inch Leaf Peepers wall hanging and 24 x 74-inch table runner quilts from this pack of 9 fat quarters!
What else will you need to make the Leaf Peepers Quilt?
- Leaf Peepers Quilt Pattern
- 1 2/3 yard of Background Fabric (W) - Island Batik Cream
- 2 yards Backing Fabric
- 1/2 yard Binding Fabric
- Batting - 80" x 30" for vertical arrangement OR 48" x 48" for square arrangement
Note: These fabric requirements calculated to create either the Leaf Peepers 40-inch square wall hanging or the 24 x 74-inch table runner.