Easter Basket Mini Block Pattern
Save $5 on this pattern in March! Celebrate spring and showcase your mini quilt blocks with a quilted Easter Basket!
This downloadable pattern includes detailed instructions and beautiful full color photos to make an 4 inch tall Easter Basket. Purchase now and be able to download your pattern immediately and get started sewing.
You will need to be able to print out the pattern pages full size and without scaling or shrinking. Click Here to find tips on downloading and printing patterns.
This Easter Basket holds a surprising amount of candy! More than a whole pound of Reese's mini cups fit in this mini block basket!
Easter Basket Materials
- Two mini quilt blocks from Mini Block Monday
- Fabric A - 1/8-yard Green (1/8-yard cut from yardage or
- fat eighth)
- Fabric B - 1/4-yard Purple (1/4-yard cut from yardage or
- fat quarter)
- Fabric C - 1/4-yard Blue (1/4-yard cut from yardage or
- fat quarter)
- Fabric D - 1/4-yard Yellow (1/4-yard cut from yardage or fat quarter)
- 5 x 20-inch piece of foam stabilizer like Bosal In-R-Form Stabilizer - look for fusible foam if you don't wish to quilt your basket
- OR -
5 x 20-inch piece of your favorite quilt batting - again look for fusible batting if you don't wish to quilt your basket
- 2 - 1-inch buttons in cheerful colors
- Cotton Piecing Thread like Aurifil 50 wt Mako Cotton
- Quilting Thread like Isacord Polyester Embroidery Thread
- Sewing machine in great working order and a patchwork piecing foot
Please make as many Easter Baskets as you like for yourself, to give to family and friends, and to sell as you see fit.
I'd love to see your version of this Easter Basket! Please contact us to send us a picture or share online with the hashtag #miniblockmonday