Eternal Love Quilt Kit
Note: Some fabric colors have had to change with this new set of kits.
Make your own Eternal Love mother and child wall hanging with this collection of beautiful batik fabrics. Join Leah Day for the Eternal Love Quilt Along starting June 4th and you can make the same quilt together!
Learn how to prepare your fabrics so you're ready to join in the fun of the Eternal Love Quilt Along:
The quilt pattern sold seperately. Click Here to find the Eternal Love Goddess Quilt Pattern. This pattern comes with full sized fusible web templates so you can easily print directly onto the fusible web with an inkjet printer.
The Eternal Love Quilt kit includes:
- 2 packs Lite Steam a Seam 2
- Fat Quarter Fabric A (skin) - Island Batik Oatmeal* ^
- 3-inch square Fabric B (lips) - Island Batik Cherry**
- 3-inch square Fabric C (eye and eyebrow) - Island Batik Black**
- Fat Quarter Fabric D (shirt) - Island Batik Dandelion Jelly^
- Fat Quarter Fabric E (hair 1) - Island Batik Blueberry^
- Fat Quarter Fabric F (hair 2) - Island Batik Waterfall^
- Fat Quarter Fabric G (hair 3) - Island Batik Pool
- Fat Quarter Fabric H (baby blanket) - Island Batik Bermuda^
- 2/3 yard Fabric I (background and binding) - Island Batik Moonstone^
* Darker fabric can be swapped out for Oatmeal by request. Click Here to contact us or include a note in your order to request a darker fabric in place of Fabric A.
** Fabric B and Fabric C have been prewashed, starched, and pressed and precut to 3-inches square.
^ - New Kits have been coordinated and these colors have had to change slightly. New fabric colors include: Island Batik Cream, Purple, Parakeet, Peach, and Hoffman Batik Iris and Election Day
Fabric Preparation Instructions - Wash all fabric with like colors according to the instructions in the quilting tutorial video above. Fabric B and C have already been washed for you and are ready to use.
What else will you need to make the Eternal Love Quilt?
- 3/4 yard backing fabric
- Craft sized quilt batting (36 x 46 inches), Quilter's Dream Polyester recommended
- Sharp scissors for cutting out the pieces
- Thread colors to match the fabrics for blanket stitching and quilting